Wednesday 2 September 2009

It's raining, it's pouring...

As the title reads, it's pouring down here today, very miserable start to September indeed. Won't be long before the scarf and gloves are out, along with raincoats and wellies of course!
I managed my night out last Friday, although surrounded by teenagers celebrating their recent exam success made me feel old and past it!
LO (little one) seems to have a better social life than I, and has a first birthday party to attend this weekend. My diary is empty, again.
Chappie is working all hours under the sun and stars, so when LO is tucked up in bed, I merely have that mountain of ironing and a slice of cake to keep me company (some people's idea of fun I guess).
LO starts playgroup next week, and i'm thinking ''what will I do with myself?'' nice soak in the bath, read a book, get that long required haircut? Nope i'll most likely be sat outside in the car waiting for them to come out!! Oh mother's do worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment